Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day 2011 - Two anniversaries

Twelve years ago today, I began my new life with the most amazing woman on the planet. I owe so much of who I am to you and I love you so much, I can hardly express it ... but I'm sure as hell going to try.


You were so beautiful that day, and I'll never forget how you looked in that dress. You were glowing that day.


To this day, you are just as beautiful.


You are the best mother in the world, and you have gifted me with the three most wonderful children in the world.
















Not a day goes by that I do not appreciate all that you are and all that you have done for me.

I love you, and I always will.





















Today also marks the one year anniversary of the death of my Grandmother Trinidad Duran. Although I was not that close to my grandmother, I do have to credit her for a lot of the traits that my family inherited (including, but not limited to ... being a pack-rat, stubbornness, strength, self sufficiency and wit)

I feel bad that I do not remember her as fondly as my other first-cousins, but I do miss her from time to time.

Rest in peace Grandma.

No comments: